author:-ishwar
Pda TV Mobile – You can now get TV through your Pda Mobile phone
I bought myself a pda mobile a couple of months ago and it was great. I was loving getting my emails through the phone, being able to go online wither through 3g or a wifi connection.I thought it couldn’t get better than this but one thing that was missing was the ability to get TV through the pda. I had searched a lot on the internet to find out if there was any possible way to do this. After all the searching it felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall.I could see no reason why it couldn’t be possible with the speed of 3g and the processing power these days of mobile phones it shouldn’t really be that hard an option to create a product that shows tv channels through a mobile phone.I was at work the other day when I got the breakthrough. A collegue was showing his mobile to another workmate. I was looking over his shoulder and he was watching The CW mobile channel. I was shocked. I asked him where he got it and how he managed to do it.He gave me the web address of the site he used. I had a look on the site and the only stipulation I could find on the site was that you needed internet access on the phone which I already had.I paid my money and got the software. I installed it on the phone and I instantly had access to over 200 channels like the cw mobile and cnn. I was overjoyed this had worked and now I am enjoying my favorite TV channels directly on my mobile phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment